Come join our Breast Care Center of the Desert team as a Mammography Technologist. This full-time career opportunity will have either a Monday - Friday day shift schedule, and is located at our outpatient women's imaging practice in Rancho Mirage, CA. WE ARE OFFERING RELOCATION ASSISTANCE. Our center currently uses GE Pristina & Essential digital mammography and new Tomosynthesis units, and provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment. As a Mammographer you'll:
- Perform high quality screening and diagnostic mammography exams on incoming patients.
- Monitor patient's well being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Assist radiologists with breast biopsies and patient procedures as needed.
- Travel to our nearby outpatient centers in Indio & Palm Spring if needed.
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer advancement opportunities, modality cross-training, inter-company transfer opportunities, relocation assistance up to $3500.00 and benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code)