Growth Marketing Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
Competitive salary + equity
Are you a seasoned Growth Marketer looking for an opportunity to scale and grow a Fintech startup and work alongside a seasoned founder, product & engineering team? If so, then this role is perfect for you. Rad Hires is actively recruiting for a growing startup who is scaling their growth efforts in the San Francisco Bay Area. Read below for more info on the role:
What You'll Do
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives
- Set and own growth marketing goals and metrics
- Build out multi-channel growth campaigns across performance marketing, content, social media, influencer marketing and more
- Align closely with Product to understand our customers needs, create go -to- market strategies, and create communication and collateral that reflects the company brand
- Own a rigorous testing program, aiming to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale new strategies and channels
- Exercise a data centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results
- Use marketing tech for attribution, lifecycle communications, and programs, funnel optimization in partnership with our Growth Product team, and reporting to gain insight and make decisions
- Hire and manage a marketing team to accelerate your impact. We expect you to get dirty in the details to begin with, but able to grow a team and delegate your tasks as we progress
- Data-driven: you know how to leverage data and use it intelligently & with significance to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity.
- Growth Mindset: you can't stop thinking about new growth programs and coming up with new growth features to test. You don't only think of ideas and test them, but rather set up processes to increase the iteration speed.
- Manage complexity - You know how to work out the nitty-gritty without losing sight of the big picture.
- Sense of ownership - You are self-driven and appreciate taking on ownership of broad problem sets and drive them forward.
- BS/MS in Math, Science, Finance, or other quantitative fields or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2C Growth, Performance, and Direct Marketing, developing a best-in-class marketing program
- 3+ years of marketing analysis experience with a proven understanding of metrics, online media test methodology, and optimization strategies
- 2+ years experience building, leading and inspiring high-functioning teams
Bonus: Start-up, FinTech, or mobile app advertising experience
- Health coverage (medical + dental + vision)
- Life and short term disability insurance
- Additionally, free lunches
BusinessView all jobs at Rad Hires