Assistant Manager - Burger King
Rackson Restaurants Wilmington, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) in ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM is a full-time position working all shifts that helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, guest service and compliance. This position reports directly to the RGM, helps lead the restaurant team, and has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the RGM. The AM interacts with restaurant team members, the RGM, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and guests.
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs Shift Leaders and Team Members to exceed guest expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains Shift Leaders and Team Members on team stations, Burger King Corporate (BKC) products and policies
- Follows cash control/security procedures, helps implement promotions, maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- Assists RGM in enforcing compliance with government regulations, BKC market policy, employment law, food safety, BKC security policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High School diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Two (2) years of management experience working in the quick service restaurant industry
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrates English language proficiency including reading and verbal comprehension
- Demonstrates leadership skills
Rackson Restaurants is a franchisee of quick service restaurants with locations in several states across the Northeast. Rackson offers a competitive salary and benefits package plus a strong commitment to promoting from within.
Powered by JazzHR
FoodView all jobs at Rackson Restaurants