Regional Sales Manager - Arizona/Nevada
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will lead all sales, business development, lead generation, channel recruitment and development within their assigned geography in order to maximize Racktop Systems’ bookings/revenue, installed base, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
For the last decade, RackTop has led a transformative approach to cyberstorage protection that aligns with a new era of data-driven cyber attacks. We support a diverse group of clients in healthcare, utilities, financial services, higher ed, as well as state, local, and federal government agencies.
Manage all sales related and business development activities within the assigned geography. Activities include:
- Direct Sales and Opportunity Generation:
- Leverage existing relationships to create and close sales opportunities
- Execute Business development/lead generation activities in order to ramp opportunity pipeline
- Management of RackTop Systems’ Reseller Channel in association with RackTop’s channel personnel
- Enablement & Training
- Lead Generation/Business Development
- Performance planning, goal setting and monitoring
- Maintenance of leads, opportunity pipeline, contacts and forecasting via Salesforce
- Participate in corporate sponsored trade shows, lead generation events, etc.
- Coordinate with partner Solution Architect in order to maximize business
- Minimum of 8 years of customer facing sales experience, ideally this experience is within the midrange customer segment but a component of major account experience is a plus.
- Successful experience working in smaller/emerging company environments.
- Successful track record of introducing new product(s) into the IT market, executing business development, ramping pipeline, and closing meaningful business.
- Successful track record of presenting and positioning IT storage and/or Cyber Security offerings directly to end customers in conjunction with reseller channels.
- Successful track record of reseller channel Management, recruitment, and enablement
- Ability to work with limited supervision and direction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong opportunity management and forecasting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; strong verbal, written, and listening and abilities
- Commercial Understanding of:
- IT storage – NAS/SAN/DAS/SDS/HCS, Cloud, backup & data protection
- Cyber Security fundamentals
- Storage networking – FC, iSCSI, NFS, CIFs
- Backup and Data Protection
- General knowledge of major IT data center operations, applications, work-flows, architectures and trends
- Ability to travel. This is historically a “field based” role with a quotient of territory travel expected. RackTop Systems understands that current health and safety protocols may impact this element.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, and familiarity with HubSpot and LeadLander tools a plus
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Results oriented, with a “get it done” attitude
- Resourceful and improvisational
- Generous team player and mentor
- Energetic self-starter
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Has a refuse to lose mentality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
RackTop SystemsWhy Work Here?
Cutting edge technology, flexible work environment, excellent compensation package including attractive benefits/stock options, amazing team
RackTop pioneered the CyberConverged Data Security market with the world’s first Active Defense capability for file storage. This is your chance to be an influential member of a fast-growing team that is revolutionizing data storage, and making a significant positive impact across industries and the community. Come help us make history!