HPE Alliance Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
RackTop is seeking an alliance manager to grow our HPE complete relationship with HPE and foster new relationships with key contacts. RackTop is working with several large OEM’s to deploy RackTop’s BrickStor Security Platform on OEM equipment or in conjunction with the OEM’s premier product set.
- Meet quarterly and annual bookings goals for the OEM relationship
- Evangelize and perform business development functions for RackTop to the OEM sales teams, partner program managers and OEM channel partners
- Develop meet in the channel strategy for planned OEM relationships.
- Coordinate with the RackTop channel manager, marketing team, sales team, and technical resources to meet OEM alliance program requirements and objectives.
- Host sales events and manage tradeshow/conference participation to maximize OEM relationship and total alliance ROI
- Develop strategic business plan for each OEM relationship, determine in what areas the relationship needs to be expanded, what products need to be qualified and the best areas to invest resources. Manage bookings and pipeline for each OEM against the business plan and measure ROI
- Ensure order processes are well defined and executed between the OEM and RackTop
- Prior experience working with HPE storage and sales teams
- Prior sales experience in a data storage related product
- Prior successful alliance or channel management experience
- Proficiency using sales and marketing automation tools such as SalesForce and Hubspot
- Energetic and dynamic person that is a self-starter and is able to accomplish goals and tasks independently and in coordination with other teams and departments
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
RackTop SystemsWhy Work Here?
Cutting edge technology, flexible office/work environment, great benefits, and amazing team.
RackTop pioneered the CyberConverged Data Security market with the world’s first Active Defense capability for file storage. This is your chance to be an influential member of a fast-growing team that is revolutionizing data storage, and making a significant positive impact across industries and the community. Come help us make history!