Assistant Store Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What You’ll Do
At Rack Attack, we are all about creating more space for our gear guides and community to explore their next adventure safely and seamlessly. We strive to be an inclusive, positive and collaborative workplace for everyone. This role is a great opportunity to use your leadership skills, passion for adventure, and creativity to develop personalized, easy experiences for everyone.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will:
- Deliver exceptional service to our community and drive day to day store operations;
- Partner with the Store Manager to ensure all daily operational tasks are completed;
- Support the Store Manager with recruiting and onboarding new gear guides while embodying Rack Attack’s values of authenticity, inclusivity, honesty, and passion;
- Help to develop product knowledge and ensure our gear guides are well-versed in it;
- Work with the Store Manager to ensure compliance with health and safety plans, regulations, and general best practices;
- Assist with product installations;
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to manage inventory;
- Take ownership of your role and professional development;
- Coach, develop, and encourage gear guides day to day to exceed in their roles and help foster their growth within the company;
- Maintain store cleanliness and other merchandising activities;
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management, staff meetings, store walk-throughs and audits; and
- Perform other related duties, as required.
What You’ll Earn
We want you to feel comfortable and be able to support your authentic lifestyle. In addition to your base hourly wage, you will earn a percentage of the Store Manager's bonus, as well as spiffs on certain sales and installations. Different from commission, our spiffs are very attainable and are a substantial part of your compensation.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an assistant manager or managerial role;
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience;
- Automotive and/or mechanical knowledge preferred;
- Passion for adventure and/or cars;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Capability to communicate professionally with our community and gear guides;
- Ability to inspire and motivate the gear guides day to day; and
- Capacity to contribute to a respectful culture and healthy work environment.
What We Offer
- Unique and Competitive Compensation Packages
- Extended Health Benefits
- 401k Matching Program
- Paid Time Off
- Team Morale Events
- Ongoing Professional Development and Training
- Endless Growth Opportunities
Whether you’re answering a spontaneous call to the wild or carefully plotting a cross country journey—we ensure you find the right fit for your vehicle and activity, install it on the spot or ship it out same-day, then set you up with care and maintenance resources so it’s Reliable For Life.
Rack up. Head out. Explore More.
Rack AttackWhy Work Here?
Great compensation, endless growth opportunities, and ongoing career development!
We’re your local adventure experts —helping you expand your vehicle’s potential, creating more space for friends and family, peace-of-mind protection for your prized gear and bigger possibilities for your next weekend escape or road trip with no return date. Whether you’re answering a spontaneous call to the wild or carefully plotting a cross country journey—we ensure you find the right fit for your vehicle and activity, install it on the spot or ship it out same-day, then set you up with care and maintenance resources so it’s Reliable For Life. Rack up. Head out. Explore More.
5785 W Sahara AveLas Vegas, NV