- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RACINE/KENOSHA COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY, INC.
Job Title: Planning Coordinator
Responsible To: Chief Executive Officer Salary Range: $25.67/hr. - $38.57/hr.
This is an Exempt, 52 wk/yr position unless programmatic needs dictate or require otherwise.
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum educational requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Business Administration, Community Education or Community Development, or a combination of a bachelor’s degree and more than five years of experience related to Planning and Program Development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead planning and facilitation processes with individuals from diverse disciplines,while managing multiple projects.
- A self-starter, with strong organization skills, who pays attention to detail.
- Proven ability to engage individuals and groups to acquire information and ensure that groups are guided to meet outcomes, with the ability to understand, interpret and provide analytical data from the acquired information.
- Excellent written communication skills, grant writing ability and capacity to write reports and document processes.
- Experience in working with non-profit agencies, capacity to directly work with support staff and
- Understanding of program and project evaluation, process and outcome evaluation.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office suite, e-mail, internet use, and ability to navigate various Social Media platforms.
- Valid driver’s license, access to an automobile during work hours and appropriate car insurance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research, prepare proposals and planning documents on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, analyze, assess and pursue potential funding opportunities for the agency.
- Establish and maintain files on federal, state, local and private funding sources.
- Work closely with senior staff, program partners and funding sources to improve data collection continuity across all Agency programs.
- Prepare yearly RKCAA grant applications in the required time frame, working closely with program managers to adhere to the Agency Planning Process and keep current the Agency Grant Activity Report.
- Prepare and submit all reports related to CSBG, and all other appropriate Central Office funding sources.
- Provide ample opportunity and sufficient time for executive review of Agency program plans.
- Prepare monthly Planning Report to the Board of Directors.
- Act as administrative support to the Board of Director’s Planning and Program Review Committee.
- Oversee the compilation and distribution of an Annual Report to document the Agency’s impact and accomplishments.
- Compile and maintain data on all RKCAA programs and services, and complete quarterly Program Progress Reports.
- Guide and direct all facets related to the agency’s triennial comprehensive Community Needs Assessment, which includes, but is not limited to, the solicitation of a consultant, and the analyzation and compilation of all data collected.
- Attend training, conferences and seminars as required.
- Attend community partnership meetings on behalf of the Agency as required.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
If requested, reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities for any part of the employment process in accordance with the Disabilities Act of 1990
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Revised 07/21/10, 09/2018, 02/20222
Racine Kenosha Community Action Agency, Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Racine Kenosha Community Action Agency, Inc