Rep, Customer Service
Race Winning Brands Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is an accumulation of independent businesses, each with market leading brand recognition that sells primarily pistons, and other engine related components into the Automotive and Powersports markets (high-performance racing, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, etc.). The companies are market leaders in manufacturing highly engineered engine components on their respected fields.
Rekluse has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Representative to work in our office in Boise, ID.
This position helps generate revenue by obtaining orders, understanding customer’s needs, solving problems, providing technical information, and developing accounts. This position will work cooperatively with technical inside/outside sales people and other members of the team to grow existing customers and create new customers while increasing customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
· Answer inbound phone calls to aid current and prospective customers to purchase
· Initiate outbound calls to current and prospective accounts to inform them of new products, promotions and purchasing opportunities.
· Explain product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities, while providing solutions.
· Open customer accounts by recording accurate information and obtaining needed documents for verification to finalize account set up.
· Receive and process orders from current and prospective customers via phone or EDI.
· Monitor the status of orders and contact customers to assure they are fully aware of any changes in the order fill rates, b/o’s, ship dates and payables from original order specifications.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
· Accurately and effectively manage all aspects of order entry, invoicing and acknowledgements to customers.
· Maintain customer records by updating account information where easily accessible by teammates.
· Provide “Professional Service Level” regarding all verbal and written communications with current and potential customers.
· Meet or exceed customer expectations regarding delivery, quality, and service.
· Obtain working knowledge of Rekluse products, services, manufacturing, and technical capability.
· Become well versed in RWB’s operating system to perform daily work functions and assigned tasks.
· Maintain open dialog with all sales teammates, making certain any issues/problems are completely explained and resolutions found.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE includes but is not limited to:
· 1-2 year previous experience in customer care experience required.
· Familiarity with Powersports and Automotive industries preferred.
· Exemplary interpersonal skill in dealing with customers.
· Detail-oriented and possess the ability to follow through on issues.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Capable of working independently and in a within a dynamic team structure.
· Show willingness to attend learning opportunities to enhance skills and competency.
· Proficient in Excel, Word, and email.
· Ability to become proficient in company operating systems. (ERP/MAS 500).
· Must be positive and maintain good team player behavior.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Education / Experience / Certification Required:
· High School Diploma Required and 1-2 years of customer care or a Bachelor’s Degree with 0-5 years’ experience. Experience in the Powersports and Automotive industries is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Race Winning Brands
BusinessView all jobs at Race Winning Brands