Rabbit Hole Spirits LLC Louisville, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
Purchasing Agent –
This individual will be responsible for establishing and initiating a full cycle purchasing process from the ground up with integration with current ERP systems. Will work closely with the Design and Innovation group and executing procurement with new and existing vendors/suppliers for fulfillment. This individual will review and negotiate pricing contracts and look for areas of discrepancy and identify and exploit value savings opportunities.
- Develop profitable purchasing strategies
- Establish a system and process for purchasing and fulfillment related to all Catalog inventory, and associated channels (marketing, e-commerce, sales, retail)
- Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain the quality of goods, timely delivery, and compliance with terms of contracts
- Analyze and resolve purchasing issues/discrepancies
- Review supplies to ensure quality
- Monitor stock levels.
- Assist in fulfillment ensuring the flow of product through associated channels is executed.
- Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures, etc.)
- Keep updated records.
- Report KPI (Key Performance Indicator) data as requested by finance to assess, analyze, and track vendor performance.
- Participate in cost reduction activities, observe and report price increases
- Research a variety of sources, documents, etc. to ensure an accurate account of specification in terms of clarity, precision.
- Build and develop long-term relationships with local suppliers
- The individual will have a background in ERP systems.
- Highly detailed to ensure accuracy in PO's and Finance reports.
- Setting up a process for internal procurement request, tracking, and documentation.
- This individual will also be comfortable assisting in the execution of the fulfillment process as needed.