Director of Human Resources
Raba Kistner Inc. is seeking a Director of Human Resources to join our corporate team and provide leadership, counsel, and expertise as our company continues to grow as an industry leader.
Job Summary: Lead the firm’s HR division to include: talent acquisition and engagement, employee relations, training and development, career enhancement, and compliance and legal services. The Director of HR ensures compliance to policy, federal employment law and HR related programs including but not limited to Title VII, FLSA, EEO, FMLA, ADA, etc. with an ability to develop and implement effective HR strategies in support of the Enterprise’s strategic plan. Works closely with Finance and Accounting on the payroll and benefits program. The ideal person will support the Enterprise as it diversifies its service offerings while ensuring 100% employee support and transparency. The Director of HR must understand our Vision, Purpose and Core Values, performing their day-to-day activities in alignment with all three.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of human resource experience with at least 5 years in a Human Resource Manager role.
- A Senior Certified Human Resource Professional certification, SHRM-SCP or SPHR, is preferred.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office Suite required and knowledge of HRIS management is a plus.
- Experience based knowledge of human resource policy, federal employment law and HR related programs including but not limited to Title VII, FLSA, EEO, FMLA, ADA, etc. with an ability to develop and implement effective HR strategies.
- Working knowledge of taxes, including knowledge of federal, state and local income tax, employment tax, payroll tax, tax credits and incentives (preferred not required).
- Solid understanding of benefits administration fundamentals and functions, including platform and contract negotiations.
- Proven and successful track record of collaboration and leadership with the ability to interact, build trust and rapport with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to drive company vehicle, manage and complete all assigned jobs, efficiently and on time.
- Present a professional appearance to best represent the company.
- Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
- Comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of the Employee Handbook.
Well-respected civil engineering firm, great opportunity to help us (and you) grow, great benefits and more!
Raba Kistner, Inc., is a premier engineering consulting and program management firm providing professional consulting services with passion and integrity, to help build a better world for our employees, their families, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our Core Values are: Community “We care for our communities” Integrity “We act with integrity” Passion “We infuse passion into everything we do” Quality “We believe quality comes from a culture of innovation and continuous improvement” Growth “We dedicate ourselves to personal and business growth”
Raba Kistner, Inc
12821 W. Golden LaneSan Antonio, TX
Get fresh Director of Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.