- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seniority on the skill/s required on this requirement: Senior
Earliest Start Date: ASAP
Type: Temporary Project
Estimated Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client’s site
Additional information: The candidate should be able to provide an ID if the interview is requested, to guarantee the Client that the candidate submitted, interviewing and showing up for work is one and the same
- Develop deep understanding of complex data systems, gather and analyze data derived from these systems and provide insights and recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders to drive business decisions.
- Gather and assess business information needs and prepare system requirements.
- Perform analyses, development and evaluation of data mining in a data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
- Design and coordinate a curriculum for coaching and training of team members and business partners in the use of BI tools to enhance data-driven capabilities.
- Develop and document standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems.
- Research new technology and develop business cases to support enterprise-wide business intelligence solutions.
The Desktop Analyst position will provide Arkansas Rehabilitation Services (Department of Commerce -Workforce Services Division) end users with, desktop, laptop, tablet, and peripheral device support.
Occasional Travel Required – Travel expenses reimbursed
Personal Vehicle Required for work
Valid Driver’s License
Current Vehicle Insurance Certificates
1. Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
2. Coordinates and links computer systems, within an agency and the state (both data center and/or cloud-based state tenant), to increase compatibility and to share information, consults with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
3. Expands or modifies systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
4. Determines computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
In addition, this person may be required to provide limited after-hours support, on an as-needed basis.
Working Knowledge / Experience:
• PC Imaging and Distribution
• Windows 8.1/10/11 operating systems
• Cisco Switch set-up and troubleshooting
• Remote Access Management (LogMeIn, etc.)
• Wireless Communications (including wireless device provisioning and data restore).
• Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of PC hardware and desktop software, such as MS Office, Anti-Virus, Adobe, SAP, etc.
• Support and maintain customer software and systems, including servers, workstations and software.
• Provide support for Microsoft operating systems, especially Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016 and later.
• Provide support for Microsoft SQL database (or Microsoft TEAMS/SharePoint data persistence) for several recently migrated Rehabilitation Services applications on the network file servers.
• User, group, and computer creation and management within a Microsoft Active Directory environment (both on-premises and remoted).
• Assist in Management of Microsoft 365/Office 365, OneDrive environment(s)
• Assist users with setting up and operating workplace mobile devices (cellular phones (IOS and Android), Tablets / Laptops (IOS, Windows, Other OS’s)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me your most update resume: I look forward to connecting with you on this and/or other opportunities. I am always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send me a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements.
Raag Solutions .LLC
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Raag Solutions .LLC