Construction Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Project Manager Job Summary
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized construction project manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will oversee financial budgets, coordinate contractors, and manage the construction process. You will also be in charge of organizing schedules, tracking inventory, and ordering and managing materials.
Construction Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and plan budgets, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and trade workers
- Order and manage materials and equipment
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
- Perform the tasks of a cost estimator
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
Construction Project Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, construction science, engineering, architecture, or related field from an accredited university
- Three years' experience as a construction manager or in a similar position in construction management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
101 Parkwood Circle CarrolltonCarrollton, GA
Get fresh Assistant Project Construction Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.