URGENT NEED! Independent Property Field Adjuster
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Independent Field Adjuster to add to our growing team!
NOTE: This position is a 1099 Contractor position
Independent Field Adjusters investigate and evaluate daily property claims for clients pursuant to client and company direction. Provide timely, accurate, fair, and professional service to all clients and insured parties while maintaining a high level of production.
· Handles all assigned claims promptly and effectively, with minimal need for direction and oversight.
· Makes decisions within delegated authority as outlined in company policies and procedures.
· Understands insurance coverages and applies appropriate claims practices to resolve claims in alignment with company guidelines.
· Sets and relays adequate reserves according to carrier guidelines.
· Maintains current knowledge of insurance policies and carrier guidelines.
· Maintains current knowledge of local industry repair procedures and local market pricing.
· Submits severe incident reports, insured to value(ITV) reports and other information to claims management as needed.
· Delivers an outstanding customer service experience to all internal, external, current and prospective customers nationwide. Adheres to high standards of professional conduct while providing delivery of outstanding claim's service.
· May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates/Bachelors preferred
- 2 years of experience with property claims required
- 2 years of experience preparing estimates with Xactimate and Symbility required
- Knowledge of insurance policies, theories and practices
- General understanding of construction concepts and principles strongly preferred
- Ability to climb ladders, get in attics/crawlspaces, get on roofs, kneel, bend, etc.
- A valid driver's license
- Have or obtain state licensing where required
- Complete continuing education credits where required to maintain licensing
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Capability to plan, organize and manage time
- Ability to work within specific client guidelines concerning both service timelines and preparation of estimates.
RYZE Claim Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RYZE Claim Solutions