Staff Field Adjuster
RYZE Claim Solutions Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
The Staff Field Adjuster is a dedicated employee adjuster of Ryze Claim Solutions who operates in a specific region of the United States that is responsible for all claim types within his/her region. This individual will fully investigate, document, estimate and compile detailed reports for losses assigned within the designated region.
- Have a current an Adjuster’s license for the specified service territory. (If non-licensing state, Adjuster must have a current non-resident license.)
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform tasks required to complete a full inspection. This includes:
- Climbing ladders to access roof
- Accessing crawlspaces
- Mobility to bend, kneel, etc.
- Minimum of 3-years of Residential and/or Commercial field claims experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Excellent customer service – demonstrates prompt attention to customers’ diverse needs; able to listen with empathy, and respond to requests timely, professionally, and confidentially in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Excellent oral & written communication:
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Must be able to write a professional letter: Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer & typing skills - working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient with Xactimate and Symbility estimating platforms
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organization skills, including effective time management, able to work independently to prioritize and follow through to completion the daily tasks and related projects.
- Knowledge of insurance policies and estimating best practices
- Metric-driven results to achieve stringent claim lifecycle timelines.
- Maintain a consistent closing of 40 claims per month
RYZE reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way that RYZE desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential functions to be performed by the Employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains at will. RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary: TBD, Commensurate with experience. Discretionary bonuses may be earned based on merit, performance
and overall Company/Department performance.
Job Title: Staff Field Adjuster
Department: Field Services
Reports To: Vice President of Field Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
RYZE Claim Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RYZE Claim Solutions