RYZE Responder - Field Adjuster In Training
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATTENTION Veterans and former First Responders! Join RYZE as a Field Claims Adjuster
RYZE Claim Solutions, an innovative and growing company, is committed to assisting Veterans, their family members, and former Police Officers and Firefighters who have served our country and are seeking a next career. Through our RYZE Responders program, you will get the training you need at NO COST to begin working for us as licensed property claims adjusters.
RYZE Claim Solutions provides comprehensive claims services through a national network of dedicated employees. We take pride in being the standard-bearer in the claim services world. At RYZE, Reputations Matter, Results Matter, People Matter.
We believe Veterans, their family members, and former Police and Firefighters possess qualities that will benefit them as claims adjusters:
- You’re dedicated, dependable, loyal, and ethical.
- You’re poised under pressure.
- You have empathy for homeowners.
- You take initiative.
We’re seeking to train those interested in becoming claims adjusters working in the field. We are especially interested in hearing from applicants who are willing to rapidly deploy to help homeowners if a weather catastrophe strikes.
RYZE Responders Program Highlights
The three-week RYZE Responders training program comes at NO COST to those in the program. RYZE covers ALL upfront costs for training and licensing.
- Week One of training will prepare you to take the licensing exam you need to pass to work as a claims adjuster for RYZE Claim Solutions.
- Week Two will teach you about home construction, and how to accurately estimate damage to property both in the field and virtually.
- Week Three will teach you about the software claims adjusters use to create reports.
Upon successful completion of the training, RYZE Claims Solutions will put you to work in the field as an independent contract adjuster. You’ll also be ready to rapidly deploy when a natural disaster strikes.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to the RYZE Responders program, including details about your career in the military, law enforcement or firefighting. If you have a family member who is a veteran, let us know those details as well.
Thank you for your service to your country and its communities, and we hope you’ll join us and continue to serve others.
RYZE Claim Solutions
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RYZE Claim Solutions