Property Claims Adjusters (Contractor)
RYZE Claim Solutions Providence, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
RYZE Claim Solutions (RYZE) is an independent insurance adjusting company that provides accurate, cost effective and comprehensive property and liability insurance claims adjusting, including third party administration and insurance appraisal services to insurance carriers doing business throughout the United States. RYZE currently services 49 states and handles Catastrophe's across the nation.
Independent Adjusters are contractors that will investigate and evaluate property claims for clients pursuant to client and company direction. Provide timely, accurate, fair, and professional service to all clients and insured parties while maintaining a high level of production.
• Experience preparing estimates with Xactimate and/or Symbility
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Ability to climb ladders, get in attics/crawlspaces, get on roofs, kneel, bend, etc.
• A valid driver's license
• Have or obtain state licensing where required
• Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Capability to plan, organize and manage time
• Knowledge of insurance policies, theories and practices
• Skilled at using required property equipment such as measuring devices, digital camera, ladders, etc.
Candidate must have at least one current active estimating system registered and have the ability to send electronic reports through the Internet.
RYZE offers web based online Webinars as well as an experienced training department for additional training.
RYZE also offers competitive income. Client/results driven % incentive and transparency in billing. Payroll is done on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
RYZE Claim Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RYZE Claim Solutions