Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Simple IRA
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Knowledge of life products
- Knowledge of living benefits products
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Series 6 and 63 (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Position may require travel
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Flexible work from home options available.
RYAN HANSON - State Farm Agent
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?