We're offering a unique opportunity for a passionate accountant who will thrive in a fast-paced tech driven environment.
The role involves working directly with fast growth non-profit and for-profit outsourced accounting and CFO clients. The senior will need to be innovative, adaptive, and attentive to the clients needs to keep up with growth. You will be working directly with the client's team in most situations while managing our internal accounting team.
The position is ideal for a determined, innovative, and process driven accountant with a passion for helping businesses grow and scale in a fast-paced modern business environment. We focus on delivering quality services, therefore the candidate will be trained to deliver according to our standards. Our autonomous approach provides a valuable opportunity for self-development. Therefore, we are looking for a driven and determined individual who is open to challenges, excited about the craft, and is willing to grow with the firm.
Duties and Role:
- Owning and managing outsourced accounting and CFO engagements
- Implement, oversee, and maintain accounting processes and procedures to streamline the finance function of an organization.
- Prepare and review monthly financial deliverables
- Tax return compliance and planning (optional)
- Report directly to clients
- Oversee and manage day to day accounting performed by staff including but not limited to A/R, A/P, payroll, G/L accounting, and journal entries.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, and cash-flow projections
Job and skills requirements:
- B.S. Degree in Accounting
- M.S. Degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA required
- 2+ years experience in public accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP and G/L Accounting
- Very confident and comfortable with implementing new accounting technology
- Experience with basic cloud accounting software (i.e-QBO, Bill.com, Expensify, etc).
- Process driven
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Passion for accounting process implementation
- Telecommuting/remote position
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Fun work environment
- Non-traditional office space