About the Position:
- Full-time outpatient-focused opportunity for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician
- Join team of 8 providers, including 5 physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners
- Beautiful new facility with on-site lab and convenient access to specialists
- Based in the heart of Central NJ surrounded by suburban neighborhoods and cultural attractions
About RWJBarnabas Health:
We are the largest integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey encompassing:
- 11 Acute Care Hospitals
- 3 Children’s Hospitals
- 1 Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- 1 Behavioral Health center
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- 5 Fitness and Wellness Centers
We offer extremely competitive compensation plus robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k with company match
- $4,000 annual stipend for CME, Society Memberships, etc.
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Additional and Important Points to Note:
- Both new residents and more experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
- We are looking for engaged and innovative physicians who welcome the chance to care for NJ’s diverse patient community
To learn more about this position and other opportunities throughout New Jersey and with RWJBarnabas Health, please contact Johnny Batista, Physician Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health directly via e-mail: Johnny.Batista@rwjbh.org or phone: (862) 210-0642. Thank you!