We are in search of a Business Solutions Manager who can bring their talents and contribute as a key member of our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Business Solution Manager’s role is to lead, plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of different organizational information systems and software applications.
- The Business Solution Manager is also accountable for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing business systems and applications.
- This individual will apply strong proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best industry practices to guide his/her team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems.
- The Business Solutions manager will lead large scale projects that affect multiple functions within the organization, interface with different business partners to ensure projects have proper impact, coordinate teams to rollout projects group wide.
- Manage different IT vendors to ensure that services meet business needs.
- Work with vendors to form business partnerships and help ensure proper contracts and pricing are in place.
- Manage and deliver on all migration plans from no ERP based applications to ERP based applications
- Participate in the development of the roadmap of Business Solutions to include future ERP projects, Portal Applications, and SharePoint Developments.
- Recruit, lead, and develop a team of software professionals, provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to maximize their performance.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science related field.
- 5+ years experience leading, implementing and supporting ERP and other business solutions
- Proven ability to drive, develop, and document a clear vision for the use of Business Applications in support of business requirement. Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications and be able to conceptualize the dynamics of the solution proposed to visualize the end result.
- Strong business acumen including a good sense of how the automation of different business processes and B.I. tools can be utilized to improve business efficiency and the bottom line with the organization.
- Experience in building dashboards and reports to deliver KPIs to various departments.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Excellent report-writing, communication and IT skills.
- Customer service-oriented communication skills as well as ability to communicate with high-level management
- Full time (overtime may be required from time to time to help change the world)
Why Work Here?
We are a rapidly growing biotechnology company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and a generous stock ownership program. We are currently building a team of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world, specifically as it pertains to the environment. If you want to help us change the world, we want to talk to you.
Why Work Here?We are a rapidly growing biotechnology company currently expanding research, development and production facilities in Athens, Georgia. We manufacture bio-based polymers with a goal of replacing (yes, replacing) single-use petroleum-based plastics. Our biopolymers are bio-based and made from renewable resources that are biodegradable and compostable.
We are a rapidly growing biotechnology company with competitive salaries, benefits and generous stock ownership program