POSITION TITLE: STONE/FLOORING PRODUCT MANAGER
Department: Stone Division
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Benefits Offered: Dental, 401K, Vision, Life, Medical
Description: RWC Building Products, a regional distributor of building materials, is currently interviewing for a full-time, Product Manager of our Stone Division based out of our Phoenix facility. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in business development and will have a proven track record in selling flooring, pavers, block and related products. This position is responsible for managing RWC’s stone and hard surface product lines in Arizona and New Mexico.
- Develop business strategy for stone and hardscape flooring product lines
- Manage the business cycle from purchase and sales order entry to customer and vendor relations
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators to drive success and identify areas for improvement
- Interview, hire, train, direct, and evaluate employee performance
- Identify product trends
- Forecast, develop pricing and launch new products
- Collaborate with the inventory management team and marketing
- Act as a liaison between product manufacturers, vendors, and RWC to maintain optimal product quality, cost, and delivery
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have industry product management experience
- Proven experience in sales of stone and hard surface flooring
- Knowledge and experience in the building supply industry highly desirable
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Travel as required
- Experience in DMSI\Agility ERP desirable but not necessary
RWC Building Products offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Life, PTO, and select Paid Holidays.
About RWC Building Products: Founded in 1958 as Roofing Wholesale Company, RWC has become an industry leader in providing residential and commercial roofing, stucco, flooring, masonry, and supplies to contractors, builders, and homeowners alike. This family-owned company has grown substantially from its humble roots and currently has twelve locations spread throughout the Southwest.
We are looking for driven and hardworking individuals to join the RWC family. If you fit the qualifications for this position and wish to work for a team-oriented company, apply now.
RWC Building Products
Why Work Here?
A stable, growing, company!