RWC Building Products is seeking a Class A or B Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a 10-wheel flatbed roofing conveyor truck and/or a tractor trailer with a capacity up to 45,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
Candidates must have standard transmission CDL A with verifiable driving history. A clean driving record is required.
Bi-lingual is helpful.
Local deliveries, home every night!!
- Safely operate a flatbed or tractor trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo, able to lift 100 lbs. or more
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Candidates must have verifiable experience in flatbed tractor-trailer truck driving
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload on a regular basis as this position is a working driver role
- Strong work ethic
This is a full-time, demanding and fast-paced position; Saturdays may be required. You must be able to follow instructions, assist in loading material, work well under pressure, and most importantly drive safely.
RWC Building Products offers its full-time employees competitive compensation. A comprehensive benefits package is available with, 401K, life, health and dental, vision, Ltd, Std, insurance.
About RWC Building Products:
Founded in 1958 as Roofing Wholesale Company, RWC has become an industry leader in providing residential and commercial roofing, stucco, flooring, masonry, and supplies to contractors, builders, and homeowners alike. This family-owned company has grown substantially from its humble roots and currently has twelve locations spread throughout the Southwest.