We are seeking a Bag Packer for our Lincolnton, NC facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Pack bags of finished product in cases confirming correct count in each case for each product.
· Check date coding list for correct date on each product.
· Assemble cases during downtime in preparation for next run (repetitive motion).
· Notify Lead of seal problems of bags defects.
· Manually close bags and rotate in the bag fill position when running paper bag products.
· Help maintain area clean.
· Climb up and down stairs in packaging room.
· Help lead on break schedule and relieving other positions.
· Use color buckets (GMP Policy).
· Perform any other duties as required by Supervisor or Lead.
· Assist in clearing bagging jam-ups, blow down and clean-up during change over, cleaning & sanitization at end of week and weigh trash buckets and dump in the compactor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1-2 years experience working in the production or manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying.