Remote Dell Boomi Application Developer
RVR Consulting Group Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SENIOR ENTERPRISE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
An incredible and immediate opportunity is available to join our exclusive partner-a financial Institution with more than 80 years of experience serving its members. To attract the best and brightest talent, they offer something great in return. They start by providing the peace of mind that comes from being a financially stable and secure company. Then, they foster a collaborative and inclusive workplace where employees have the opportunity to continually grow, learn and develop.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a highly valued member of the team, the Senior Enterprise Application Developer will bring experience developing and modifying application programs of a high degree of complexity and scope. You will also be responsible for the designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents of those programs. At times you may carry out or participate in problem analysis and system design preparatory to the development of programs and advise on operating problems of assigned programs. Your role will be providing technical assistance as needed with the expectation to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING (includes the following). May perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Consults with management to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Work with other internal and external Developers to create and establish programs that will benefit the organization and our members.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through technical design, code reviews, and implementation of best practices, adhering to the Credit Union’s Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and release processes.
- Experience designing interactive web applications, developing web services (REST/SOAP), and integrating with vendor APIs.
- Excellent understanding of system integration and implementing distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools.
- Assist with maintaining and developing internal and external websites and HTML-based applications.
- Designs and develops computer programs that automate specific business processes.
- Train end-users or technical support staff to use programs.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Work directly with new technologies involving e-commerce to develop or optimize member services.
- Must have a clear understanding of database management and how it is managed.
- Responsible for making sure all developed programs are appropriately backed up.
- Must be proactive and create an open environment for staff support.
- Must be willing to work non-typical work weeks and weekends.
- Will professionally and positively work directly with third party vendors while representing the integrity and reputation of the Credit Union.
- Assist in project planning and development for IT and other areas as needed.
- Use judgment to prioritize and manage all projects as assigned and solicit direction as necessary.
- Provides excellent service by demonstrating courtesy and personal concern for members' and co-workers' needs and follows up to ensure those needs are met.
- Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations applicable to the credit union, including the Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC.
- Responsible for compliance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA), the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), and the Anti Money Laundering Act, including monitoring for such illegal activity as it applies to this position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university in Computer Information Systems/Computer Engineering or related program; or four (4) years in a related field.
Six (6) years of programming/development experience, preferably in financial services.
Exemplary technical and business assessment skills to evaluate strategic value of technology systems, data solutions, and work processes to serve members and employees.
ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Dell Boomi Integration Platform
- Operating System Experience: Windows, Linux, AIX
- Applications: Symitar Episys, Dell Boomi, Atlassian Jira
- IT Frameworks (ITIL, COBIT, ISO 20000)
- Release Management
- Vendor Management
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Medical Plans
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long/Short term Disability Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
You may also opt-in to -health savings and flexible spending accounts, supplemental voluntary insurance plans, and automobile and home insurance programs.
RVR Consulting Group
TechnologyView all jobs at RVR Consulting Group