RV Retailer Marriott-Slaterville, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RV Sales Specialist - We offer a fun and positive culture, career growth, and great benefits.
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that offers robust learning opportunities for all associates, best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading by example, great communication, courage, accountability, innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the customers and associates we serve.
The Company: RV Retailer has more than 70+ RV dealerships across the country and we staff each dealership with the best people in the business. We are known for the great care we take with customers and associates alike.
- RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
- We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Sales Specialist to join our incredible team.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
- We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance program.
What We Offer:
- Sales Training
- Industry leading compensation packages
- Earnings potential can be in six figures within the first year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Life Insurance
- Excellent Career Development and Advancement Program!
- Sales Manager, Store Manager, etc. * Great work schedule
- A supportive and fun working environment.
- Paid Time Off (when eligible)
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited income potential
About the Position:
- A sales associate is responsible for professionally greeting RV customers, guiding them through the RV presentation and purchase process, earning their respect, and ultimately closing a sale.
- Sales associates are responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Sales associates are required to train and learn the all products available to the customers
- Sales associates must ensure all paperwork is correctly gathered in order for the deal to be processed
- We have a proven track record of success and a team of professionals who have been promoted within the organization, at all levels.
- Weekend schedules are required.
- RV Sales experience NOT required
- Experience in other Automotive Sales or Home Sales a plus
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Willing to work weekends
BusinessView all jobs at RV Retailer