RTO Patten Law Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Paralegal Needed for Senior Litigation Coordinator
A leading patent assertion company is on a mission to enforce the rights of inventors around the world. The company is looking for an experienced and sophisticated paralegal to serve as their Senior Litigation Coordinator. This position will have the primary responsibility of coordinating and maintaining all patent litigation matters from start to finish.
Duties will include:
- Reporting weekly on the litigation cycle
- Finding and engaging local counsel from around the country
- Identifying potential primary counsel from around the country
- Coordinating local council office with primary counsel office
- Providing information as requested in a timely manner
- Managing the company’s network of attorneys with exceptional customer service
The successful candidate:
- Has experience managing litigation
- Has superior reading, writing, and presentation skills
- Is highly organized and has high emotional intelligence
- Will have the opportunity to be promoted to Director of Litigation
Benefits include paid holiday, paid vacation, and medical insurance. Salary will be commensurate with experience. If you want to work with a sophisticated team and grow in a niche and exciting industry, then apply today by sending your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
RTO Patten Law
LegalView all jobs at RTO Patten Law