Business Intelligence Analyst
RTI Surgical Inc Roseland, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
The Donor Services Business Intelligence Analyst should have an exceptional level of experience in evaluating data and recommending/implementing solutions. Responsible for developing value stream systems and databases leveraging SQL reporting and Power BI for conducting in depth data analysis. They may manage/carry out responsibilities in some or all the areas outlined below.
The Donor Services Analyst is a remote position that is responsible for the management of the data/metrics/reports relating to incoming tissue donor volumes, quality metrics, yield outcomes, chart release data and all metrics / presentations utilized for quarterly business reviews. The Analyst will collaborate cross functionally to assist in ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the data needed by Donor Services and Donor Quality Assurance and successful delivery of tissues needed by the operations division.
This position will be critical to the success of the company in helping RTI Donor Services maximize the number of patients served while maintaining a high level of quality, safety and ensuring continued recovery partner satisfaction.
- Appropriately prioritizes workload and projects effectively and in a timely manner in accordance with organizational policies and procedures and in order to meet the needs of the Donor Services Organization.
- Ability to build, develop, and analyze data reports in order to support Donor Services and relationships of recovery partners.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance and development of the Donor Services Partner portal.
- Maintenance and development of scorecard / data slides reports in Power BI.
- Responsible for developing queries, reports, data analysis, and management of overall data relating to donor volume, tissue types, chart release metrics, tissue outcome metrics, tissue quality metrics, distribution, and implant data to ensure continuous improvement efforts can be focused in the correct areas with recovery agency partners.
- Work closely with Donor Quality Assurance and with Donor Services leadership on data needs, reports and PPT slides needed for both departments.
- Proactively analyzes all data relating to above mentioned areas.
- Works closely with Donor Services Account management to enhance / develop operations metrics and provide support for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Donor Quality Assurance data reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with Donor Services Account managers in the creation of recovery agency quarterly business PowerPoint reports.
- Works cross functionally with multiple departments at RTI ensuring data needs are met and accurate
- Manage all aspects of Donor Services Partner Portal
- Responsible for building effective relationships and for providing the highest level of customer service with all RTI departments.
- Experience working with:
- Content Management Systems
- SQL Reporting
- PowerBI and Business Intelligence tools
- Strong database management skills
- HTML/CSS using popular frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Sedentary work: Prolonged periods of sitting & physically handle objects up to 10 lbs occasionally.
Office Setting - Open layout with assigned work station or office
RTI Surgical Inc
BusinessView all jobs at RTI Surgical Inc