- Expired: June 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Budget/Finance Analyst with experience supporting the DoD or IC. Active TS/SCI or above clearance required.
Location is Springfield, VA
Required: TS/SCI or above Clearance - 8 years of total work experience
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated 6 years of specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD appropriations.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience with managing RDT&E funding to support IC or DoD research and
- development activities.
Serves as a member of team that supports the FM Directorate:
- Assists the government with financial management operations.
- Assists the government with budget analysis.
- Supports the Government in monitoring and coordinating R&D program resource allocations.
- Supports government representatives at meetings.
- Supports cohesive agency-wide R&D program development.
RTI Consulting, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RTI Consulting, LLC