Lead Product Engineer / Embedded Systems Engineer
RTC Manufacturing, Inc. Arlington, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RTC Manufacturing is looking to hire an experienced Engineer with an interest in hands-on product development. Our company manufactures and supplies high-quality traffic products and systems to improve traffic safety throughout North America - most notably school zone, pedestrian crossing, and other warning systems. RTC specializes in the monitoring of traffic equipment and the remote communication of valuable data to the people, software, and other devices that use it to make their communities safer and more efficient.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in all stages of product development and to make meaningful contributions to the success of our company by using their skills and experience in the following areas:
- Developing new and updating existing embedded firmware
- Testing hardware, firmware, and software during various stages of product development
- Contributing high-level technical oversight
- Receiving and implementing feedback from sales and operations teams
- Developing new and improving existing methods of monitoring, communicating, and displaying valuable traffic data
- Creating and reviewing specifications for internal projects and external requests for bid
- Developing design concepts and participating in design reviews
- Assisting in developing project plans and schedules
- Participating in product certification for agency approvals
The ideal candidate is one who is looking to work in all stages of product development and is eager to grow professionally as our company and industry grows and adapts.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- PE certification preferred, but not required
- Meaningful (3+years) work experience with some or all of the following:
- Development of commercial or industrial products that read, process, and communicate data
- Coding and Debugging in C, C# (or similar)
- SQL development and database structure
- Design and/or Development of embedded systems
- firmware/software development
- solar applications
- Work with products using cellular, radio, and/or TCP/IP communication
- Very strong technical skills, including technical reading and writing
- Ability to communicate highly technical matters to non-technical team members and customers
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance or Reimbursement Stipend
- Remote Work Possibility
Job Type: Full-time
RTC Manufacturing, Inc.Why Work Here?
Industry are focused on the safety of our communities - Opportunity to lead, create, and be hands-on - Great family atmosphere.
1016 Enterprise Pl. ArlingtonArlington, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at RTC Manufacturing, Inc.