Sales Development Specialist
- $65,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Sales/B2C Business Development
- Do you love grilling and hosting Outdoors?
- Are you a strong communicator that enjoys consulting with people on high ticket projects?
- Are you a “natural” at engaging people in conversation and asking questions that provide insights into the other person’s perspective?
- Do you love leading people into action and helping them see their vision come to life?
- Do you thrive in an environment where everyone is working towards goals?
- Do you value a dynamic & flexible schedule for your day where you have variety between sales and admin focused responsibilities?
- Do you want to join a fast-growing start-up that is leveraging technology and material innovations to disrupt the traditional outdoor living industry?
About RTA Outdoor Living
RTA Outdoor Living is a rapidly growing eCommerce Outdoor Kitchen company focused on using technology to market, design and offer custom outdoor kitchens and fire features. Our award-winning outdoor kitchen system has been featured on Fox News, Forbes, Today.com and named top 50 products of 2019.
RTA Outdoor Living is looking for high-performing people to join our Direct Sales Team. If hired, you will be part of the first-50 employees at a fast-growing eCommerce outdoor living business. The successful candidate will be responding to prospective customers inquiries and phone calls, answering questions, and engaging in our structured sales process. Given the company's growth trajectory the candidate must be able to jump in and learn as they work. Depending upon skill set, candidates may also be responsible for research and marketing projects.
This is for you if:
- You have a track record of exceeding goals and holding yourself accountable to higher standards
- You are engaging, humble and real, allowing you to form a connection quickly with others
- You are all about service and customer experience, as opposed to transactional selling
- You work best under some structure and can plug into our systems
- You are comfortable and competent with using digital meetings, tech, crm, etc
- You thrive in a goal setting environment where setting and hitting goals weekly, monthly and quarterly motivates you
- You are highly coachable and always looking for ways to deepen your sales/business knowledge
- You work as a team player and the value in having marketing support team that provides market qualified opportunities for you to work with
- You have a competitive nature, yet you enjoy winning as a team and reaching common goals
- You embody a polite, yet persistent and organized approach in your pursuit of advancing the sales process and in your follow-ups
- You display a high level of emotional intelligence and are able to take another person’s perspective and respond accordingly
In this role, You will be:
- Responding to inbound calls, design quote submissions, catalog requests and chat bot questions from prospective customers
- Qualifying, filtering and converting inquiries into opportunities using a pre-qualification and a structured sales process
- Conducting discovery calls and educating qualified prospective customers on RTA
- Connecting/scheduling qualified homeowners, researching outdoor kitchen/living projects with our design team
- Using our CRM as a key tool to take notes and support team success
- Maintaining digital calendar and goal accountability sheet to ensure you are optimizing your flow and personal productivity
- Immersing yourself in the outdoor industry, staying up to date with RTA/Coyote products to deepen your understanding and maximize your value to prospective customers
- Working with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences that convert sales into happy customer experiences and 5 Star Reviews
- Demonstrate assertiveness in improving RTA Outdoor Living’s business plan
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Diligent and willingness to be responsive
- Email and text savvy
- Ability to follow a process and use a CRM
- Solid time management/organizational skills
- Strong grammatical/writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong desire to achieve and hit performance targets
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Post-secondary degree preferred (Bachelors or MBA)
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing outdoor kitchen company in North America
- Have an influence on thousands of homeowners across the US by bringing modern solutions to traditional challenges
- Sell high quality products that promote healthy living, human connection and time in the outdoors
- Be challenged to grow and develop your sales skills and career
- Enjoy the flexibility of working within a team that embraces remote work opportunities
- A competitive base salary with a commission and bonus structure that rewards you for your results.
- Rapid Advancement opportunity into a Sr. Sales/Designer role with 125k+ earning potential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
RTA Outdoor LivingScottsdale, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.