- Digital Advertising Sales AE (Agency AE)
Looking for an Agency Sales Account Executive who is a high-energy "hunter with a book", focus on building relationships at all levels. Based in Los Angeles, CA the Account Executive will be responsible for pitching and selling digital ad products to current and prospective clients by identifying and solving advertising problems on behalf of the customer.
Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy, and a structured solution selling process to fit the brand-new, category-defining medium of digital ads. They must be natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative team environment.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities inside agencies
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects and provide feedback to the Firefly pre-sales and account vetting teams to maximize an efficient sales cycle
- Develop revenue opportunities through cold calling and face-to-face conversations (including, but not limited to, sales presentations) with existing clients and potential prospects
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and proposals.
- Identify advertising needs of clients and prospect in order to develop new revenue opportunities
- Manage RFP process
- Diligently record data and activity within Salesforce
- Meet and/or exceed targeted monthly and annual sales budgets and objectives
- Attend sales and creative services meetings as needed
- Assist with special projects that may be assigned
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to sell at all levels of an agency, including C-Level positions
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills that extend to internal team members in pre and post-sales
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem-solving, decision making, financial savvy, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts
- Experience selling in the OOH and mobile/digital advertising ecosystem
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer
- Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills; effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management