POSITION REPORTS TO
Subrina Mohr, Content Manager
POSITION – General Scope
To oversee the creation, management, and deployment of best in powerful, compelling, and rich visual content that effectively promotes RST BRANDS and our products in the online marketplace and with our online partners.
The Online Content Assistant would focus on delivering digital assets, written copy, and visual content to RST channel sales partners in a timely manner in accordance with an editorial calendar. This role will follow the item creation process from samples, to photoshoots, to market, and take on the specific responsibility of making sure that the content goes live, in correct formats on partner websites with enhanced content. Assets and timeline would be coordinated with assistance from the Creative and Product Teams.
Responsibilities for the content assistant would include:
· Create written and visual content for enhanced content pages
· Manage and review merchandise presentation to ensure categorization, imagery, copy, pricing, and promotional tags are accurate and fit the guidelines
· Eliminate channel inconsistencies in imagery, content, and information
· Identify gaps in marketing strategy to promote sales and drive growth
· Meet deadlines according to the editorial calendar for product launch dates, promotions, and special events
· Optimize product names and content for search engines
· Stay on top of customer reviews to ensure product consistency and accuracy, and to eliminate any confusion in the marketplace
This position requires content creation and delivery according to the editorial calendar. They will also assist in site analytics and research competitors to evaluate marketing strategies.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work well across teams
· Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Word and Excel
· Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking
· Eye for detail
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Online merchandising and retail portal experience strongly preferred (Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Overstock, Lowe’s, Wayfair,
· Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· SEO+SEM experience
· Site analytic experience
· Spanish &/or French language proficiency
· Full-time employment benefits as spelled out in the offer letter
· Candidate will be bound by non-compete and NDA guidelines of RST Brands.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RST BRANDS, launched in 2004 is a designer, producer and direct fulfillment supplier of home and lifestyle products to the growing online customer channel.
RST BRANDS has evolved as the true market leader in online home and lifestyle through their successful methods for online sales, fulfillment and design to meet strong customer demand from online industry giants, including Wayfair, Overstock, Home Depot.com, Target and Costco.com to name just a few.
RST Brands has expanded to encompass a broader portfolio of home and lifestyle collections (‘brands’) that are marketed and sold to the end customer through direct websites and channel partners sites. We curate our own house brands and collections as well as develop and manage exclusive brands for several online partners.
RST BRANDS has unmatched partnerships with the world’s largest online retailers. These valuable relationships give RST BRANDS the ability to promote our products to the largest network of online customers. The Company currently delivers curated designs for outdoor living and home organization - with an emphasis on luxury, design integrity, product quality, and genuine comfort and value.
RST BRANDS inspires and rewards innovation, smart work and ingenuity – leading to exceptional staff commitment and a culture of innovation and creativity to meet the intensifying competition and the constantly growing demand from online retail customers.
The Corporate office is located in Salt Lake City with offices in California and Asia. The company operates 4 Major Distribution Centers – California, Atlanta, Toronto and in the UK.
From 2004 to the present the company has seen double digit growth year in and year out. The trajectory in the next 24 months will fuel greater financial acceleration as the company is poised to enter the indoor home & lifestyle market.
Our product mix has been focused on Outdoor Lifestyles and Home Organization (through our wholly owned FLOW WALL® product line (www.flowwall.com). From here we are diligently working to expand into new looks and material for outdoor and introduce stylized offerings in the indoor space.
Currently RST BRANDS controls significant Market share in the outdoor living products category for the online channel. Competing with style makers at all levels in the home and lifestyle categories is the fuel that drives RST BRANDS to grow and develop more to offer customers and our channel partners. RST BRANDS knows the best – and strongest demand for their products is yet to come. We are always looking for good, talented and creative people to join our growing team.