If you are looking to gain experience in the commercial real estate industry and to become a member of a real estate consulting services team at a large Loop-located accounting firm, this could be the ideal opportunity.
- Abstract leases and amendments in client database
- Analyze and perform rent reconciliations, true-ups and proration calculations
- Identify lease package deficiencies
- Daily client communication
- Update and maintain detailed internal tracking system
- Prepare landlord letters
- Verify client database information
- A Bachelor's degree in finance or a business related discipline
- At least two years’ experience within Real Estate leasing
- Excellent detail and organizational skills
- Strong software skills and prior experience working with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Prior business office experience
- A career interest in the commercial real estate field
- A positive and team oriented approach
- A strong work ethic
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.