- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Living Sales Director
Job-type: Full Time
Why work for The Ridge Senior Living as a Sales Director?
- A gorgeous, upscale, high-end Senior Living community to market and sell that provides top quality service to its' residents. We have an inhouse spa, indoor pool and gym, to name just a few of our amenities!
- Strong culture - These aren’t just buzz words…we really do have an incredible culture! Our employees report being "highly satisfied" working at The Ridge.
- The Ridge believes growing a company means helping people grow, personally and professionally.
- Constantly seeking new and better ways to do things — to stay on the leading edge.
- Work/life balance is not only valued but encouraged.
- Core Values - Gratitude, Teamwork, Family, Connection, Integrity and more.
Sales Director Benefits at The Ridge Pinehurst -
- Competitive Pay!
- Generous Bonus Plan that pays monthly!
- $37 per month for employee-only health, dental and vision coverage! You can add your family to your plan as well.
- Community paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance and an employee assistance program.
- A 401k Plan.
- Industry leading PTO policy that provides you with the ability to pick your own holidays.
- Use of the community's indoor pool and gym.
- Deepy discounted prices on spa services and gourmet meals!
- The pride of telling your family and friends where you work!
Don’t just listen to us, hear from Keri Cooper about her job: ““As a Move-In Coordinator, it is a privilege to work with new residents and their families to prepare and assist with their transition. The Ridge feels like family and I love being a part of the community.”
Sales Director Responsibilities -
- Generating and managing leads to qualify prospects and move them through the admission process to achieve budgeted occupancy
- Personally tour prospective residents and their family members through the community with the intent of matching residents' needs to community offerrings.
- Represent the community effectively and accurately to referral sources and prospects.
- Maintain a working knowledge of local market trends and competitors
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sales Director Qualifications
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors and team members with excellent customer service skills, a high level of energy and compassion.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field.
- Prefer two years' experience in senior living, long-term care or healthcare field.
- Strong time management skills and customer service skills
- Be proficient in use of a computer.
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written in dealing with team members, residents, family members, co-workers and vendors.
- Good listening and skills.
- To reduce risk to our residents and team members, we require all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and any required boosters.
About The Ridge Senior Living
The Ridge Senior Living is a boutique family of luxury senior living communities in Salt Lake City, Utah and Lakewood, Colorado. The Mission of The Ridge Senior Living is to consistently craft a living experience that seniors can’t get anywhere else. This mission is made reality by successful, caring individuals who are actively involved in the daily successes of the communities. There is a warmth here that is fostered by devoted team members who serve from the heart. Team members have the autonomy and expectation to meet residents’ individual needs.
Apply now to join our team as a Sales Director!
The Ridge Pinehurst
BusinessView all jobs at The Ridge Pinehurst