- Patrolling facilities & properties or manning posts to provide security presence.
- Daily reporting of all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Provide access control and remain vigilant of people and their purpose for being on property.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with staff in order to stay up to date with issues and policies.
- Must have valid government ID
- Must be over 18
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Basic computer and communication required
- Must be able to lift more than 25 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Some hospitality /customer service experience needed
Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- *military, police, or corrections background preferred*
At RSIG Security, our employees are our biggest asset. If you are interested in developing yourself as a security professional, RSIG Security is committed to training you to be the very best.