We’re looking for a scrappy, creative and self-driven Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team. This role is the first line of interaction with our community, a key contributor to our content, and an integral part of bringing our mission and vision to life.
You’re a good fit for this role if you’re quick on your feet, have a deep understanding and love for storytelling, and are highly adaptive to the disruptive landscape of social media. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record in community management and growing social followings.
- Develop and implement social media strategy for RSG brands
- Grow and engage social media audience, and build up brand awareness across all relevant social networks
- Schedule daily posts across social media platforms and manage the social media calendar
- Work with the product and marketing team to coordinate and/or execute supporting social campaigns
- Pitch and execute social content series
- Monitor conversations and trends across social media platforms to respond timely, on brand, and inform relevant internal teams of questions, product suggestions, story ideas and trending topics.
- Share weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance updates, including wins, learnings, and opportunities for improvement
- Maintain flexibility in your daily schedule to handle communication needs, sometimes outside of typical business hours
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience and/or training in a social media and/or community management role for a consumer brand, or agency. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business, communication or related field.
- Experience with all major social media networks, in addition to analytics and scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Analytics, etc
- Proficiency in Photoshop and competent photography skills
- Video production and editing experience a plus
- Highly organized and proactive, always looking for ways to push RSG brands social forward while still keeping on top of the day-to-day
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, with a proven track record of writing engaging content
- Ability to interact and communicate well with all departments, understand and react to their individual needs.
How To Apply:
- Provide us with your resume and a social caption about yourself
- Provide links to your social profile(s)
- Provide 3 Instagram accounts that are inspiring you right now
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.rsggroup.com/en
At RSG Group North America LP., we believe that our diversity fuels innovation and benefits our associates. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran, martial or disability status.