Systems Engineer- Cloud Engineer
RSekure has an amazing opportunity to support our customer as a Systems Engineer - Cloud Engineer.
The ideal Engineer must be an experienced, hands-on AWS developer who is collaborative, self-starter, and self-driven to produce results in a dynamic business environment. Proven proficiency working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud computing technologies (i.e., Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), etc.), Version control systems (i.e., Git), Python, Java, Linux operating systems and demonstrated knowledge of systems design patterns and practices, development practices, and system and data interoperability practices. Required Skills: AWS/C2S, DevOPS, Apache, Tomcat, Puppet, Security best practices to include, Linux, EC2, VPC, Cloud Formation, Terraform. Scripting (Shell, Python, BASH).
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with FSP
• 16 Years of relevant experience
• Proven proficiency working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud computing technologies (i.e., Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), etc.)
• Proven proficiency with version control systems (i.e., Git)
• Proven proficiency writing code using at least one high level languages (i.e., Python, Java)
• Proven proficiency working with Linux operating systems
• Extensive, and demonstrable, ability to communicate complex technical concepts to executives and senior managers
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to lead change in support of strategic corporate goals
• Demonstrated ability to bring concepts into reality through team involvement and collaboration
• Demonstrated knowledge of systems design patterns and practices, development practices, and system and data interoperability practices
• Demonstrated knowledge of configuration management languages (i.e., Puppet, Ansible) and infrastructure Orchestration Tools (i.e., Terraform, CloudFormation)
• Demonstrated knowledge of service-oriented architecture principles and related methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to identify project risks and to develop and implement mitigation strategies
• Demonstrated knowledge of agile development, coupled with knowledge of governance and project life-cycle methodologies in a Lean Agile environment
This position requires that you be vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation for religion or a health-related need.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are flexible (Core hours are 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.). This position is in Chantilly, VA.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: RSekure will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: RSekure does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.