RSDCGROUP, LLC (RSDC) is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with a presence in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area headquartered in Arlington, Virginia with offices nationwide. We deliver results for our customers through accurate requirements capture and our Strategy to Operations solutions approach which results in positive impact and enduring change that drive value in our client's organizations. Alignment. It is more than a word to us - it is at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to support a government client in the Washington, DC/Metropolitan Area.
- Responsible for assisting in performing budget queries and manipulations on financial spreadsheets.
- Assists with monthly budgetary oversight and budget formulation, execution, and justification.
- Perform financial analyses related to invoice reconciliation, budget forecast, and procurement status.
- Participate in user testing activities for the ITS JPO PMO Hub including test case development and application testing.
- Support project management practices.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Identify trends, advise team and recommend actions to team lead based on sound analysis
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives
- U.S. Citizenship
- B.S. in finance or related field
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) years related experience
More than just a paycheck. We recognize that benefit needs may differ from one employee to another, so we offer you a flexible approach to designing your benefits package. We provide a variety of competitive options in several benefits areas and make these benefits available to you on your first day of employment. A short list of our benefits include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plans
- Generous Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Peer Recognition Program