Junior / Mid Software Developer (AI and Machine Learning)
- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
RSDC, LLC (RSDC) is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with a presence in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area headquartered in Arlington, Virginia with offices nationwide. We deliver results for our customers through accurate requirements capture and our Strategy to Operations solutions approach which results in positive impact and enduring change that drive value in our client's organizations. Alignment. It is more than a word to us - it is at the heart of what we do.
RSDC is looking for an exceptional Software Developer support he implementation of cognitive AI platforms. As the client's solution provider, the solutions engineer aligns the implementation tactics to cognitive client use cases by conducting technical activities. She/he delivers on value by following our standard delivery life cycle designed to exceed client goals. The successful candidate will have a hands-on programming background and stakeholder management experience. This is both a technical and client facing business role - that requires knowledge of the technical stacks listed below.
- Experience with statistical language models
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication
- Prepare and support design reviews.
- Deliver on assigned work streams using Amelia's standard implementation
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving
- Firm understanding of and commitment to the end-to-end plan in order to accomplish goals for client
- Integrate Amelia (Digital Employee and Conversational AI agent) to achieve overall aims
- Debug any issues to increase optimal performance and quality of data
- End-to-end technical experience in design, engineering, testing, dev ops, support
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide analysis of natural language process models to fit into our data sets
- Experience developing Business Process Models
- Experience working with speech and text language data (preferably AWS Transcribe/Polly)
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and/or Groovy
- Practical AI/cognitive and machine learning domain knowledge
- Atlassian JIRA (task tracking), Bitbucket (Git version control), Atlassian Bamboo (automated test, build, deploy), Confluence (documentation) or equivalent toolset
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Clearance: SECRET CLEARANCE
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or advance degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in with software development
- Certifications: Security+ and OS (within 90 days of hire - flexibility on deadline, reimbursable) PREFERRED:Experience with AI and data analytics preferred (Conversational AI solutions i.e., IPSoft Amelia, NICE, Automation Anywhere, C3 AI Suite, UI Path, etc.)
More than just a paycheck. We recognize that benefit needs may differ from one employee to another, so we offer you a flexible approach to designing your benefits package. We provide a variety of competitive options in several benefits areas and make these benefits available to you on your first day of employment. A short list of our benefits include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability / AD&D and LIFE
- Retirement Plans
- Generous Leave
- Employee Referral
- Peer Recognition
Get fresh Machine Learning Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.