Registered Nurse - Med Surg - Tele
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Med Surg Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Registered Professional Nurse currently registered to practice in New Jersey State.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Demonstrated clinical competence and leadership traits (e.g. decision-making ability and skills in problem-solving, communication, priority-setting, and interpersonal relationships) with a minimum of one year of clinical nursing practice as a medical/surgical nurse, preferably in an acute care setting preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development through attendance at continuing education programs and participation in professional/organizational committees.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) is required; ACLS is required both from AHA.
- General Duties Work in collaboration with physicians to provide patients with care, education, and support.
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- IV insertion, phlebotomy skills, conscious sedation, critical–care experience
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Launched in 2018, RSC Healthcare is an RSC Solutions company created to focus on recruiting and staffing across all positions in the healthcare industry. Our knowledgeable staff brings multiple decades of experience within the healthcare industry to assist clients in attaining the highest quality talent in the marketplace.
By leveraging RSC Healthcare’s extensive database and experienced recruiting team for candidate healthcare positions, our clients realize both substantial cost-savings and a streamlined, efficient process. We provide staffing for all levels and positions across your organization, including:
Certified Nursing Assistants
All skilled medical and allied health professionals
As a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, it is our goal is to connect patients with quality caregivers. Our experienced team and industry knowledge allow RSC Healthcare to deliver the qualified healthcare professionals our clients need.
RSC Healthcare Staffing
Get fresh Medical Surgical Travel Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.