The Public-Sector team within VMware is a high-energy, passionate team of salespeople with a passionate desire to succeed and drive the digital transformation within USA public sector. Although you are an individual contributor within the business, you will be part of a team with a strong identity, and a reputation for a high standard of work and achievement. You will have the opportunity to craft and execute on your business plan through your own efforts and through the management of your matrix sales team.
We are looking for proven and experienced, but dynamic and creative Client Executive for Defense Health Agency.
Federal Agencies have changed dramatically in the 3 years in terms of digital strategy and technology adoption, and as such, you will be skilled in the translation between digital business goals for an Agency and the technology solutions selection to deliver these goals.
We want someone who will be able to align, influence and deliver on Agency goals through the delivery of the entire VMware portfolio including hybrid and public cloud services, end user computing, software defined datacenter technologies, and open data/standard solutions.
We are looking for a strong sales individual who has experience with this customer community at senior level, can priorities and is adept at building solid, repeatable business propositions, particularly in a digital and cloud focused environment.
You will have experience getting results through your own sales engagements and through harnessing the power of the channel. You will need a deep understanding of the changing environment within the public sector. You will need the ability to drive digital services, cloud first strategies and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and to deliver significant sales success. A consistent record of successful and smart selling in this significant and changing business environment is crucial.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets and build a rolling 12+ month pipeline so that you can Build a strong and balanced business across a defined list of accounts in the region
- We want someone who can develop and lead customer relationships that range from CIO and CEO and include CTO with a personal network at senior and influential level. You will develop and run sector relationships with a small number of key partners to provide scale and coverage across the entire account list
- Develop an account plan for each department, including an executive contact strategy
- Drive and lead large opportunities to completion and lead partners to help deliver other opportunities
- A High-Performance Salesperson. We want significant and attested sales success in the sector over 8-year period with experience of exceeding assigned goals and targets
- Someone who grows their business and expands into new areas. Development of pipeline from lead generation to close through own initiatives and engagements with partners
- Someone with leadership capabilities and management potential. We want to see experience of running a virtual team to harness skills and drive a precise account plan
- Knowledge of how to sell to Government customers, and how to influence the influencers
- Demonstrable innovation and creativity.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Executive presence and credibility.
- High level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- High energy and passion for the sector itself and the team's success.
- Stable and consistent work history
- Own and lead the engagement with the CIO/CDIO, CTO and CISO for each of the accounts
- Develop and grow personal relationships and influence with departmental leaders
- Grow VMware's wallet share in each department's digital service portfolio
- High energy, motivated self-starter with strong leadership qualities
- Selling the complete VMware solution portfolio including products and services
- Learn and understand the assigned accounts' extended business model and craft offerings and solutions to meet their goals
- Become as intimate as possible with assigned accounts and bridge the gap to executives while increasing VMware consideration
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position within key accounts
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns while running a diverse set of partners within the same accounts
- Match the VMware solution to the customer's business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in SalesForce.com
- The role, responsibilities and geographical focus might change and develop over time along with the company's rapid growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience (Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred)
"This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware."Education: https://vmware.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/VMware/job/USA-Virginia-Reston/Client-Executive---Defense-Health-Agency_R1910911/apply Employment Type: Full Time