Bartender - DFW
- Expired: March 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for enthusiastic BARTENDERS to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
BARTENDER's responsibilities include but are not limited to: Demonstrating genuine hospitality and setting the stage for an exceptional dining experience by making every single guest feel welcome. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Curate and deliver craft cocktail and beverage experiences to guests in a professional manner.
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques. Maintain service thereby providing great service to the guests, maximizing sales through up-selling (when applicable), and ensuring that all guest’s expectations are met. Maintain positive and professional rapport with all fellow associates and guests
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of bar service areas
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies. Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience. Comply with all Food and Beverage Regulations.
- Offer best cocktail service in the facility, take ownership of full bar service
- To provide a speedy, efficient, and professional level of service at all times
- To be aware of bar/restaurant/company skills and standards, ensuring these are followed
BARTENDER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must possess exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Ability to stand and walk on sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time
- Ability to twist, turn, push, pull, and reach down, forward, and overhead repetitively; Kneel, squat, stoop and crouch frequently
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment
BARTENDER EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience required
- MUST have proper state alcohol server certification
Powered by JazzHR
RRS Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Am Bartender jobs daily straight to your inbox!