Sr. Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Project Manager - AdFarm USA
As part of the Project Management team, you are responsible for supporting work as it moves through all phases of projects through the internal process of the agency (“the AdFarm Way”). This also then includes the successful delivery of Integrated communications and advertising campaigns and projects to the client. This includes both digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Build and monitor key parameters (budget, scope, resources, risk, schedule) while maintaining quality standards on all deliverables
- Support and maintain relationships with internal teams and external vendors
- Work with Account Managers to build and nurture relationships with clients: Understand the client: Learn about the client’s business and its needs. When invited by the AM, interact with client on project execution matters.
- Work with the Strategy Hub and Account Managers to provide strategic solutions to advertising plans and budgets.
- Develop, maintain and execute project plans throughout the defined project lifecycle. Accounting for defined activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort and duration for both traditional and digital marketing.
- Ensure campaigns are completed on time, on budget and on target.
- Review creative brief and reference materials, verifies information is complete and ready for project start.
- Work with Creative Director to determine creative team assignments (or freelance is needed) and maintain the resource forecast.
- Project Manager creates & enters estimate in Workamajig (Project Management Tool) for approval of the Account Manager, this is to be completed in a timely fashion agreed upon by both AM & PM.
- Develops SOW specifications for approval by Account Manager.
- Assign teams, tasks and work orders in Workamajig (Project Management Tool)
- If photography applicable, coordinate with Art Director on action steps required for final images.
- Support Creative team on needs for photos, illustrations, models, talent for broadcast production services.
- Update work orders as required. If necessary, communicates job specifications changes to any effected resources.
- Schedule internal creative review with Creative Team and Account Managers. Advises individuals when their hours have exceeded the number of hours estimated for the project.
- Coordinates and schedules client changes from AM to studio in WMJ via marked up PDF
- Verifies with vendor that information is complete including specs and POs.
- Provides necessary updates and direction for all resource groups to prepare and release files.
- Quality control on requested changes to be sure that they are complete and accurate.
- Monitor and control key parameters (budget, scope, resources, risk, schedule) while maintaining quality standards on all deliverables.
- PM’s to train clients on CMS entry when requested.
- Generate request for quotation to outside vendors for approval.
- Book meeting with Account Manager after completion of project to review financial tracking against billings.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have 5+ years’ of experience in Traditional and Digital Project Management
- Must have 3+ years ‘of experience working in an advertisement agency environment
- Experience in the agriculture industry considered a strong asset
- Must understand the project cycle of digital initiatives such as website development or app creation
- The ability to manage a multi-disciplined, collaborative team and communicate complex and interconnected workflows
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and possesses excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent networking and liaison skills with demonstrated client management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage global teams and client project budgets
We also then have 401K matching, Health Spending Account, Health & Cell Phone Reimbursements, and we can offer a Hybrid working environment with a wonderful group of top talent individuals.
Culture is everything for us and so we do our best to hire according to alike values and mutual respects.
We are a TEAM and we are looking for like minded individuals that are eager to contribute as such.
AddressKansas City, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at RR46