Associate - Sales
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
RRD is a leading global provider of marketing, packaging, print, and supply chain solutions that elevate engagement across the complete customer journey. The company offers the industry’s most trusted portfolio of creative execution and world-wide business process consulting, with services designed to lower environmental impact. With 22,000 clients, including 93% of the Fortune 100, and 32,000 employees across 28 countries, RRD brings the expertise, execution, and scale designed to transform customer touchpoints into meaningful moments of impact.Job Description
The Associate - Sales position is a full-time, entry level role that offers a comprehensive four-month training program (Associate Development Program) designed to prepare you as a Sales Associate for RRD. The ADP program is designed to provide you with the necessary sales strategies, practices, and industry knowledge to ensure a successful career as a Sales Associate.
- Understand and perform RRD's sales steps through training and observation Learn and successfully execute the arts of prospecting and cold calling to build new accounts
- Shadow sales representatives (some travel required)
- Assist senior sales representatives in everyday functions such as sourcing, securing and managing business, both new and existing
- Attend internal and external sales meetings
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts and customers
- Build a sales funnel specific for your post-training assignment
- Continued development opportunities through marketing and sales publications to increase your understanding of the sales industry
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- Excellent listening skills to understand customer needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High motivation to learn Make data-driven decisions and explain the return on investments to customers
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Driven, and motivated to succeed in the sales field
- Prior experience using a CRM (e.g. Salesforce) (Preferred)
- Sales internship or experience selling
- Require reliable transportation method to get to and from clients within the designated territory
The national pay range for this role is $50000 - $60000 / year. The pay range may be slightly lower or higher based on the geographic location of the hired employee. The actual pay offered may vary based upon, but not limited to: education, skills, experience, proficiency, performance, shift and location. In addition to base salary, depending on the role, the total compensation package may also include participation in a bonus, commission or incentive program. RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.
RRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
RR DonnelleyDedham, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.