Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service
Location: Williamsville, NY
Full/Part Time: Full Time or Part Time
The Customer Service Representative position requires a dynamic personality, strong verbal and writing communication skills, strong phone skills, detail orientated, order processing and servicing customers accurately and efficiently. Part-time and full-time positions available. Kick start your new career with Rembrandt Charms today! Growth opportunities available!
· Communicate directly with customers primarily by telephone.
· Answer and service inbound calls.
· Order processing with accuracy and efficiency.
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Learn and maintain current brand, product, and industry knowledge.
· Work well in a team environment, sharing a common goal.
· Able to work in multiple areas within the organization as needed.
· Able to work a flexible schedule during our peak season in December.
· General customer service duties.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to multi-task, managing time effectively and results oriented.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
· Ability to interact with customers over the phone and email.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to actively listen and
verbalize ideas effectively.
Customer service, phones, inside sales or retail experience is a plus.
Who We Are
At Rembrandt Charms, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. There’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with over 50 years of success! If you are driven and enjoy the excitement of making things happen - share our vision, launch your career with us!
Rembrandt Charms sells to over 14,000 retail stores in North America. With a sterling reputation in the industry, we focus on cultivating lifelong relationships with our customers. Rembrandt Charms is consistently voted a top-selling, hot brand, by retail jewelers across the nation. Charms are credited as the first form of jewelry, dating back to 560 B.C., and when it comes to charms, it’s Rembrandt Charms!
Rembrandt Charms may be purchased through your local retail jeweler or an authorized online retail jeweler. Go to “Find a Retailer” on our website to find a jeweler that carries Rembrandt Charms near you.
A charm is a sentimental journey you can hold in your hand to relive precious memories or recall special occasions for a lifetime. It is the classic collectible. No other gift captures a moment as clearly as a fashionable and affordable charm. Each charm tells a story.
Rembrandt Charms merchandise comes with a Lifetime Warranty, reflecting the craftsmanship, dedication, and commitment of our entire staff. Just what you would expect from a company that values quality and craftsmanship as much as you do.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check. Rembrandt Charms, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Rembrandt Charms is an equal opportunity employer.