Mechanical Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We, at RQC, LLC., are looking for Mechanical Assistant Project Manager (MAPM) candidates to join our Mechanical and Plumbing Division located in the Jacksonville/Lejeune, NC area. Our Mechanical APM's are responsible for providing support to the Mechanical/Plumbing Project Manager in managing all aspects and phases of a mechanical construction project from conceptual development to final completion, usually through organizing, planning, directing, scheduling, coordinating, monitoring, and personnel management processes to safely produce quality work, within project requirements, targeted budget, schedule, and in alignment with RQ's Mission, Vision, and Values. Local candidates (to the greater Jacksonville, NC area) will be given priority, though relocation will be considered. Pay range, depends on experience: $70K-$90K annually. Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits also available.
- A high school diploma or GED is the minimum formal education required for this position.
- Courses in project management, construction management, mechanical trade school, BIM and CADD, etc. preferred.
- Two or more years work experience as a Mechanical Assistant Project Manager and/or Project Engineer responsible for supporting numerous projects and sizes (of the mechanical scope) of at least $5,000,000 (commercial or industrial) required.
- Two or more years (or equivalent) field or trade work experience with mechanical systems highly desirable; government, military, or large commercial construction experience preferred. Work in the design-build industry is preferred.
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Primavera P6) preferred. Training can be provided.
- Specific software literacy (BIM) preferred. Training can be provided.
Since 1996, RQC, LLC. has been a leading player in Southern California's robust commercial and governmental Design-Build economy. We now have a national presence with current projects over $500M, spanning coast to coast. We are a full-service Design-Build company. We offer management of projects throughout the United States, with our field operations' team members who work on location for each of our projects. We specialize in fast-track projects in new commercial construction for both public and private clients, with a primary focus in the Department of Defense (DoD) market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis or status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressFulcher Landing, NC
ManufacturingView all jobs at RQ Construction
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?