Under the general supervision of the Department Supervisor, inventories replenish and organizes supplies in assigned storeroom locations. Utilizing judgment and knowledge identifies opportunities to adjust unit par levels to reflect usage changes. Submits storeroom orders by identifying patient care supplies with insufficient inventory levels. Validates Par form integrity and verifies the accuracy of bin contents and label information and replaces missing labels. Performs warehouse cycle counts and researches discrepancies before inventory adjustments are made. Receives and processes vendor shipments as well as pick and pack replenishment orders for delivery to internal and external customers
Ideal candidates should have:
- Strong computer skills (ie. Microsoft Office/Excel/typing)
- retail store stocking over 300 items daily would be a benefit
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- must be reliable/committed to the position
- opening inventory supplies shipments arriving daily (approx. 50 to 200 boxes per day) with a standard box cutter
- logging information into the computer systems
- Lifting requirements: 50 lbs (some overhead lifting)
- NOT using any electronic lift trucks, pallet jacks or forklifts – this is not a warehouse position
We understand having the RIGHT industry-specific talent on your team is critical and the difference between who fails and who thrives. That’s why we strive to partner with companies who value talent as their most important asset. Staffing impacts your bottom line and isn’t a commodity – it’s a necessity, and our recruiters aren’t just experts in staffing and employment, they’re experts in each vertical too.
We offer a specialized team of experts in each vertical so they understand your industry. Skilled candidates who have direct industry experience ranging from junior, mid, and senior-level to management, are open to a variety of opportunities to advance their careers. We then partner with each candidate and client to ensure the opportunity is aligned with their unique career goals to match the client’s job responsibilities and requirements.
We take the time to understand your pain points and develop solutions that fit your needs. That is why we offer the exclusive RightPro Onboarding Performance Program, known as R-POPP*.