RPM QA Services LLC San Fernando, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Complete First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) to AS9102 requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) to AS9102 requirements. NetInspect software (PLUS/PREFFERED).
- Review material and process certifications identified on the Drawing or Purchase Order and verify parts meet all requirements.
- Review Customer Flow Down requirements called out on the Drawing or Purchase Order and verify parts meet all requirements.
- Participate in FAIR reviews with Customers.
- Familiar with completing Government Product Lot Testing (PLT), Government First Article Testing (FAT) and FAA Conformity Testing reports.
- Ability to perform final dimensional and visual inspections.
- Performs in-process and final inspections to assure compliance with drawings, documentation and customer requirements.
- Performs inspections on complex, close tolerance machined parts and sub-assemblies with critical internal and external dimensions using all forms of conventional inspection equipment including CMM, micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, optical comparator, height gauges, ring gauges, pin gauges, etc
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED). Prefer 2 Year Technical Degree.
- Minimum of (2) years of inspection experience in an Aerospace, Military, or Machining Manufacturing ISO9001/AS9100 environment.
- Experience with completing AS-9102 First Article inspections.
- Knowledgeable in interpreting complex engineering part drawings and Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T), blue-print reading and trigonometry.
- Familiar with Aerospace Customer Flow Downs.
- Ability to effectively communicate, understand and follow all verbal and written instructions.
- Must be proficient in computer skills to access production information as required.
- Intermediate level skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Highly skilled with calipers, micrometers, height gages, comparator, vision systems and other precision instruments.
- Able to work over-time and flexible hours to meet deliverable deadlines
- Bending, lifting, sitting, standing and twisting for long periods of time.
- Successfully pass the Ishihara’s Test for Color Deficiency, and Jaeger Level 1 eye examinations per PACS-PQ-0029.
- Must have a minimum of a 20/25 vision (with correction).
- Required to lift a minimum of 35 pounds. Lifting requirement: Daily.
- Good hand dexterity.
- Must be able to work with solvents, oils, and other chemicals as required.
- Keen and clear eyesight. Able to see fine print and blueprint detail. View computer monitors for extended periods of time.
- Maintain high quality and production standards.
- Complete all necessary paperwork as required.
- Keep detailed and accurate records and a clean, neat, and safe work area.
- Must wear all PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) when performing tasks.
- Self-motivated to meet and achieve productivity goals.
- Ability to interact with co-workers across functions.
- Ability to lead, coach and, mentor co-workers.
Core competencies: CMM, Mechanical and Vision product inspection. Calibration Services. Quality audit surveillances & Quality Engineering services. Technical & Professional Talent Recruiting. Off-flow manufacturing services. Process Improvement support.
RPM QA Services LLCWhy Work Here?
Great assignments local and out of state with expenses paid
Quality Assurance Services & Manufacturing Capabilities. Core competencies: CMM, Mechanical and Vision product inspection. Calibration Services. Quality audit surveillances & Quality Engineering services. Technical & Professional Talent Recruiting. Off-flow manufacturing services. Process Improvement support.
AddressSan Fernando, CA