Outside Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a passionate team player for commissioned sales position!
Northern Virginia's most trusted and admired residential property management company is growing at a fast pace, and we are adding a Sales and Business Development position to our team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, and focused on building relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! Learn and grow your sales skills to work in the fastest-growing segment of the real estate industry!
For the right candidate(s), we offer:
- Outstanding sales training
- Cutting edge business tools and marketing support
- Highly competitive compensation
- Advancement potential
- Support in obtaining Real Estate License
$100,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Schedule and conduct sales presentations with potential clients
- Network to source new business as needed
- Respond to customers' calls, emails, and web requests
- Request Reviews
- Meeting or exceeding established sales goals
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
RPM Pros is the market leader when it comes to residential leasing and property management services. We provide full-service leasing and property management for the client that wants to be hands-off, as well as a standalone leasing service for landlords with the necessary time and expertise to handle the ongoing management responsibilities on their own. There is a good reason why property owners in Northern Virginia turn to RPM PROS as their first choice: we have revolutionized property management in a way that guarantees a more reliable, scale-able, professional and technology-driven management platform.
BusinessView all jobs at RPM Pros