RPM Development Group is one of NJ’s leading developer of affordable housing with over two decades of experience. RPM’s success in the affordable housing marketplace is largely attributed to the high standards consistently achieved in the quality of housing we produce.
We are seeking an experienced manager to oversee the performance of multiple income-producing commercial and residential properties located in Newark.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of assigned sites.
- Inspect property grounds, facilities and equipment on a routine basis to determine if repairs or maintenance are needed.
- Develop and track budgets and review monthly operating expense reports.
- Supervise the on-site superintendents and or staff
- Implement capital improvements when warranted
- Enforce the terms of rental or lease agreements; resolve residents’ complaints/issues.
- Respond to emergencies at the sites.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience managing staff and affordable/LIHTC multi-family properties.
- Extensive knowledge of physical site maintenance
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license with clean driving record for local errands
Compensation package includes excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
RPM Development Group
Why Work Here?At RPM Development Group, our goal is to create high-quality affordable housing. Throughout our history this has meant developing residential communities that are affordable and serve as environments for residents and their families to thrive. Our company takes great pride in creating housing that is attractively designed, skillfully built, and well-managed. Sustainable building is one of the core values that guides our work. When affordable housing is done well, we believe that it can serve as a transformational resource for residents and a source of beauty and vibrancy for surrounding communities.
RPM is one of the leading developers of affordable housing with fantastic employee benefits and great opportunity for personal growth